Step 4 ( July 19th )
We have spent the last past few months putting in place Covid-19 compliant work practices to ensure your safety.
We hope that you are all well and our thoughts are with those of you that have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
We would like to say a massive thank you to those who have shown support by postponing holidays to later this year or to 2021.
When holidaying with us at Roselands there will be restrictions and recommendations, and we will try to ensure that they are adhered to with as little impact to you as possible.
Our priority is to keep our staff and their families safe. If we become ill the site will have to close, so our ways of working will have to change.
Items to note:
- Social distancing will remain for 2021 following government guidelines.
- Guests will be asked to bring their own bed linen and towels, including duvets & pillows when staying in the caravans. Up to the 19th July!
- Large numbers of people will not be able to congregate & socialise.
- Pack hand sanitisers, face coverings and gloves if you feel you need them, and bring enough for the whole family for the length of your stay.
- Do not travel if you, or a member of your household or party, has had symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If any of your parties show symptoms while at Roselands, you must inform us and make arrangements to all travel home immediately so you can be cared for in your own home and with medical support. You may want to consider holiday insurance.
- All children under 12 years must be supervised by a parent or guardian in all public areas on site.
- Please respect the fact that local people may be vulnerable, and maintain distancing.
- Be patient, be kind and thoughtful of others.
For all your safety, the accommodation has been sanitized using an activated fogger and cleaned to the highest degree after each use.
Check-in times have been extended to 3 pm on the day of arrival at the earliest to give extra time with deep cleaning. Check out time is 10 am on the day of departure.
The conservatory with all the tourist information will be closed so please do your research online before arrival.
Small shop /reception will be closed, we will be reachable by phone/text or outside around the park. Please bring with you as much as you can regarding food and drink to avoid our small shops/ supermarkets getting congested.
Laundry will be available but only one person at a time and sanitizing stations will be outside and around the park.
Please keep following us on Facebook, Instagram and our website where updates will be posted.
We have carried out our Covid-19 risk assessment and we are ready and waiting to welcome you all back.
Thank you for all your continued support and messages.
We hope you have an enjoyable stay.
Craig & Kerry
For updates, please visit https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance