Normal T & C
- We advise inexpensive holiday insurance, there are companies that will cover you for epidemic or pandemic disease Cancellations must be received in writing 6 weeks before the holiday is due to start to receive the refundable deposit, no refund is due back if less than 6 weeks’ notice, which will be acknowledged. For bookings cancelled 6 weeks or more before your holiday start date, we will refund all monies paid less a cancellation administration charge. See here: Up to £300 = £40, £301 – £750 = £75, Over £750 = £99
- All caravans and pitches are offered subject to availability upon receipt of booking. Provisional bookings will be held for five days only. The required deposit is payable at the time of booking. The balance is required four weeks before the arrival date (if the booking is made less than 4 weeks from the arrival date then the full amount is required on booking)
- Cancellation following non-arrival: if by 8.00 pm on the day of your holiday is due to start, you have not occupied your accommodation and you have not notified us that you are arriving after the time, then you will be deemed to have cancelled your booking.
- The number of persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths stated. All children regardless of age count as adults. Persons occupying the accommodation include persons sleeping in the accommodation or regularly eating in the accommodation.
- We regret we are unable to take bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years, or from male or female-only parties except by prior arrangement.
- Caravans are available after 3 pm and must be vacated by 10 am on the day of departure in order to maintain standards.
- Please leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition. all holiday homes are supplied with Gas & Electricity.
- We would appreciate being notified of all breakages and damages. All breakages and damages must be paid for.
- Roselands caravan & camping park limited reserves the right to pass on any bank charges incurred in the representation of uncleared cheques, dishonored cheques incur an administration charge of £25.
- Roselands caravan & camping park limited reserve the right to enter the caravans at any reasonable time.
- Bed Linen is not provided but may be hired for an additional cost.
- Please keep all noise from your radios and televisions to a reasonable level as not to disturb other holidaymakers, we would request that all noise be kept to a minimum after 10.00 pm.
- Well behaved pets are allowed in certain caravans, but must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised of the park premises,
- Roselands caravan & camping park limited Does not accept responsibility for any injury/loss or damage to any personal property or vehicles.
- Roselands caravan & camping park limited shall not be liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities shall not be available due to circumstances beyond their control.
- Please note that all persons using the play equipment must be accompanied/supervised by a responsible adult.
- Please be sure to check the caravans before departure for personal belongings, as any lost property will not be returned due to the high increase of postage, the management reserve the right of disposal or charity.
- No persons under the age of 18 must be left unaccompanied in the park.
- Roselands Caravan park has the right to ask any person/persons to leave if any disturbance is made with no refunds.
- Electrical & Gas appliances, these have been safety checked, customers use their own equipment at their own risk. Roselands caravan park will not accept responsibility for the use by you of any unsafe or unsuitable equipment which has not been supplied by Roselands caravan park.
Roselands Caravan & Camping Park Ltd
Dowran, St Just, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7RS
Tel : 01736 788571
Directors: Craig & Kerry Flack
Company Number – 5977464
Vat No : 919 7905 77